The Wooden Cup is a ragular cup crafted from solid wood. It sits nicely in your hands and feels so cozy when you drink out of it. The wood works as natural insulators so these wooden cups are perfect for drinking hot tea and coffee. It is even good for beers and sakes because the oldest sake cup style in Japan was made of wood.
Dimension: 3-3.3″ x 3.8″ (W x H)
Weight: approx. 3-4 oz
1. Keep in a dry place.
2. Do not put in microwave or dishwasher.
3. Do not expose to high heat levels or strong sun to avoid discoloration or deformation.
4. Do not leave for a long time immersed in hot water or other liquids.
5. Like all natural materials, has inherent dispairites in color and grain pattern. Because of variations caused by nature.
6. Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement, please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. For additional information about the product, please contact us or the manufacturer. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Most of our products have smooth surfaces, edge and are lacquered. However, we will not be responsible for any damage or injured during using our product because wood products are natural materials and some variations might have very small splinters.
Please do not let children under age using any pointing or long shape product like, pen, spoon or chopstick.